Admission & FACTS
Ygnacio Valley Christian School has a three-step process to secure placement in our classes. We are currently accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year.
Step One—You learn about us. There are several ways that you can learn about us:
• navigate around our website
• call the school office or email your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• schedule an on-campus tour
• have information mailed to you
Please call us at (925) 798-3131 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions that are not addressed in the web site.
Step Two—We learn about you. We want to know a little more about you:
• schedule an interview (parents and student)
• fill out an application (please vist YVCS office for current application and parent agreement or download forms below)
• place a deposit
Step Three—Secure student enrollment. We will contact you regarding acceptance.
Please contact us or schedule a visit during school hours to learn more about applying to YVCS. We look forward to hearing from you.
New Registration & Tuition Information
Visit YVCS Registration 2014-15 for current information
New Preschool Registration & Tuition Information
Visit YVCPSRegistration2014-2015 for current information
YVCS serves families throughout the Bay Area, including the communities of: Antioch • Bay Point • Brentwood • Clayton • Concord • Crockett • Martinez • Oakley • Pacheco • Pittsburg • Pleasant Hill • Walnut Creek
Current Families FACTS Tuition Contract Sign Up
Click link below to sign up for NEW 2014/2015 FACTS Tuition contract agreement. All families must sign up with a new online agreement, no paper contracts will be given.
Two options for payment plans:
* 12 month plan (July – June) *Must sign up by June 21st for 12 month
* 10 month plan (August – May) *Must sign up by July 20th for 10 month
If you have technical questions about signing up with FACTS please call their Parent Help Line at
|The BASIC Fund (Bay Area Scholarships for InnerCity Children) is a privately funded program dedicated to broadening the educational opportunities for children by helping low-income families afford the cost of tuition at private schools. Application forms are available in the school office or download a Basic Fund 2014 Application. Visit www.basicfund.org for more information. The BASIC Fund is for new students and families.|