01. 2020/2021 fundraising Campaigns
YVCS is excited to continue our Celebrate Small Campaign. We have several fundraisers in place this year to fill further needs and help us give our staff and students a better learning experience.
Please plan to be involved in attending and spreading the word with these fundraising efforts.
*** Dependent Daycare Program: does your employer have a Dependent Daycare Program? The school can help you determine how to maximize these pre-Tax dollars to work in your favor as well as to help YVCS.
02. Specific Donation
These are the following items we would like to invest in as a school, should we have additional income from donations:
- 50 Chrome Books ready to issue to a pod of children and their teachers should we transition to Distance Learning.
- Playground Equipment
- 3 Outdoor Handwashing Sinks
- Teacher Christmas Bonus
- Flooring for Upstairs Classrooms
- 3 iPads for Teachers to project lessons or learning material for students.
- Scholarship Fund Contributions - There are families that attend YVCS who have undergone financial hardship and would be grateful for any assistance.
03. Volunteer Opportunities
Time is a rare commodity among families with young children, two working parents, and even life in the Bay Area. We are so grateful for any help and would love volunteers for the following:
- Teacher's Aide's
- Room Parent
- Any Substitute Teachers in our midst?
04. Staff Fund for YVCS Apparel + Gear
We have new designs! Please consider donating to the Apparel fund. The apparel is NOT priced to raise funds for the school; however, please consider contributing an additional amount to provide a shirt to our beloved staff.
05. Financial Contribution
Any contributions are tax deductible and will be credited to your family fundraising goal. If there is a specific need, please indicate the purpose of your contribution.
We have a Scholarship Fund! There are families that attend YVCS who have undergone financial hardship and would be grateful for any assistance.